On July 22nd, we announced our plan for the 2020 fall season. NYO is planning to play a fall season for our non-contact sports (baseball and fastpitch softball) and have moved to a “return-to-play” model starting with skill clinics for the contact sports (basketball, cheer and football). You can read that entire communication by clicking here.
1. If you were on a waitlist for a fall contact sport league that DOES NOT automatically add you to the skill development program for that sport. You will need to re-register using the registration links below.
2. These programs are setup so that your child can participate in multiple sports at NYO this fall. Please review the schedules below & schedule attached for more details.
3. The days for the skill development programs have been set but the times will be released once we get closer to the kickoff of the season. The earliest session each weekday will start @ 4pm. Please do not email in requesting a specific time slot at this time.
4. We are planning to start the fall skill development programs the last week of August or the first week of September depending on the sport. These programs will last 8-10 weeks.
5. The skill development programs will have limited capacity due to COVID protocols & keeping groups at 10 or less for phase one. Spots will fill up quickly.
NYO Mission Statement
NYO is a premier athletic program where young people learn life and athletic skills through team sports that emphasize character building, sportsmanship, healthy competition, and positive coaching as part of a family friendly and safe community. Our inclusive environment offers multiple ways for the community’s youth to play at NYO including through our needs-based scholarship program and our Christopher League for children with disabilities.